How to make your own iPhone 4 back cover
Looking for a way to make your cool iPhone 4 look even cooler, why not make a customized back cover for it? It’s easy! Just buy a transparent casing and insert your printed design on the inside of that casing in the way that it lies between the cover and your iPhone. It will look as though the logo is part of your protective casing.
STEP BY STEP
1. Buy any transparent casing (for iPhone 4).
2. Open Adobe Photoshop or any good photo editing program. If you’re somewhat experimented with graphic design we recommend using Adobe Illustrator.
3. Make a new document and make sure the size of it is 11.3 cm high by 5.7cm wide. OR BETTER YET, JUST TAKE THIS TEMPLATE WE’VE ALREADY MADE, and insert your design in it.
4. Draw artwork. We recommend a black background so that the sheet of paper blends in with the iPhone and protective case.
6. Cut .
7. Make sure to cut out the top left part to leave an opening so that the iPhone’s camera is not obstructed. The part that needs to be cut out is 1.7 cm wide by 1.3 cm high.
8. Place printed artwork in your transparent case and VOILÃ€. You’re done.
Your iPhone looks cooler now, thus you can bang more chicks.